- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel, lovely area, very helpful and friendly staff. Thanks to Gus and the team...."
"Enjoyed Manchester and this hotel is very handy for the tramline from Piccadilly,very impressive transport links in Manchester A 5 min walk..."
"One of the staff members, Victoria, was really good. She ensured all our needs were met and even printed out maps prior to us coming so we c..."
"Breakfast was a complete nightmare. To many guests for such a small service area. Came down for breakfast at 9:00 am but nothing left, event..."
"We were expected, greeted and everything was in place on arrival. Staff were very friendly and efficient and the room was clean and very com..."
About the hotel
Explore the most exciting areas in Manchester while staying in our modern Salford Quays hotel. Located in the vibrant Salford Quays, our hotel is surrounded by an array of attractions. MediaCity UK and Old Trafford stadium are both a short walk from our hotel.
You can spend a full day in the amazing Lowry Building, tour the BBC Studios or sample the nightlife with the beautiful quay backdrop. With a handy Manchester Metro stop close-by you’ll be in the city centre in minutes, perfect to see the biggest and best acts at the M. E. N Arena or get some much needed retail therapy in the Deansgate shopping complex. If you are travelling from further afield, Manchester International Airport is only 20-minutes in a taxi from our doorstep. Soak in the sights with a drink on our quayside terrace or watch the big match live from our relaxing lounge bar. Un-wind in our quiet, recently refurbished en-suite guest rooms complete with flat screen TVs, air-conditioning and Free Wi-Fi. Some of our Salford hotel rooms come with a view of Old Trafford for all football fans. Plus, all our guests can wake up to a tasty, included breakfast to fuel a big day ahead. The dynamic MediaCityUK business hub is very near-by our Manchester hotel. When you require excellent conference facilities in Manchester for your own business, our meeting room hire will suit any budget and provides a professional setting for up to 30 of your guests.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Holiday Inn Express MANCHESTER - SALFORD QUAYS
Excellent hotel, lovely area, very helpful and friendly staff.
Thanks to Gus and the team.
Enjoyed Manchester and this hotel is very handy for the tramline from Piccadilly,very impressive transport links in Manchester A 5 min walk to the hotel and very relaxing situated by the river and a 20 min walk to Old Trafford stadium,which is an excellent experience.
Thoroughly enjoyed this City and will be back.
Dear S McCallum,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are so pleased you liked the convenient location of our hotel in the area. I assure you that every comment, no matter how small, is taken very seriously. We hope to get a chance of hosting you again and show you how great our hotel is.