- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"The hotel was clean and tidy, the service from reception and the breakfast team was excellent! Very friendly and helpful. Our room was a lit..."
"We come to Leeds to visit family and have stayed here once before. The experience again was pleasant very comfortable, good accommodation, p..."
"An excellent hotel in this North Leed's suburb near to the student areas with good access to the city but with large grounds making the hote..."
"Drive right to the front door after a lovely drive is a great plus for this well-designed hotel. Staff very friendly - only faults a hard ma..."
"Great location, clean and pleasant room with a very comfy bed...."
About the hotel
Set within nine acres of woodland and gardens and built around a 17th Century Manor House, Weetwood Hall offers extensive four-star hotel services and facilities, along with a conference centre. There are 106 en-suite bedrooms, offering six different styles of accommodation from junior double to luxury bedrooms. Recently refurbished bedrooms allow guests to enjoy a stylish/modern and practical interior that provides a relaxing area as well as spacious work environment.
Complimentary leisure facilities are available to our residents at the nearby Cookridge Hall Health & Fitness with transport provided at designated times. Preferential rates are available for golf at Cookridge Hall and Sand Moor Golf Club. There is an extensive range of catering facilities including the Woodlands Restaurant, the contemporary styled Brasserie and the award winning Stables Pub with 'Cask Marque' and 'Good Beer Guide' recognition for its real ales. Complimentary, unlimited Wi-Fi is available in all bedrooms. A member of Classic British Hotels.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Weetwood Hall in Leeds are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money
Small room for the price, surly customer service by one of the receptionists and microwaved lasagna
First impressions were nice and friendly.
Went to the pub round the back and the food was good and the woman serving was lovely. Came back after 10 and spoke to a surly receptionist who I asked about ordering some food for my room. She said I can go into restaurant and order there (which shut at ten) I explained several times that my partner was upstairs and I didn’t know what they wanted and she eventually took £30 from my card and gave me a number. Called for food, guy on the other end of the phone was useless and the food was terrible. When I left I learnt they'd overcharged me £10-11 for the food. Insult to injury. Most of the staff were nice but it only takes a couple of people to make your stay unenjoyable.