- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"I am a disabled person who snuggles with mobility. The disabled room was already occupied and therefore the hotel found a way to make my sta..."
"Excellent central stay...."
"really nice hotel, clean and warm, nice little touches - chocolates on bed, reception very helpful. Decor a little tired but otherwise excel..."
"Booked a single "cosy" room- was actually pleasantly surprised- it was downstairs but of a fairly good size and the bed was more a small dou..."
"Stayed for one night before attending a course nearby. Took the Park and Ride and the hotel was a straightforward 10 minute walk from the ci..."
About the hotel
Situated in the historic city of Cambridge, a short walk from the rail station and university colleges, this charming Hotel boasts elegant accommodation, indulgent spa and wellness facilities and free Wi-Fi. Dating back to the 1850, the building has been subjected to a regular programme of tasteful modernisation and enhancement. Each of the en-suite guestrooms has been elegantly furnished, providing luxury and relaxation in equal measure.
Each morning guests can enjoy a traditional English breakfast or a continental buffet. There is also a comfortable residents coffee lounge serving a range of fine beers and wine. Propelled by the concept of a holistic lifestyle and well-being, The Boutique Wellness Spa & Fitness Suite rests on the healing philosophy of physical, mental and spiritual health. It features 3 dedicated treatment rooms, a Thermal/Glacial Suite and a state-of-the-art Fitness Suite. Limited parking is available on a first come first served basis. There are only 5 spaces available. Car park Spaces can not be reserved unless the guest requires a disables space. The Hotel is within walking distance of all colleges, the University Botanic Garden, the Fitzwilliam Museum and Lion Yard shopping centre. Please note the M6 is up to 10 minutes pending on traffic & time of day, from the conference centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic hotel, couldn't do enough
I am a disabled person who snuggles with mobility.
The disabled room was already occupied and therefore the hotel found a way to make my stay possible. They brought breakfast to us in our room and couldn't do enough to help us. Excellent hotel, fantastic customer service!
Lensfield Hotel & Boutique Wellness Spa
Great location but poor presentation.
The hotel has a clean place and very central in Cambridge. We stayed in a newly refurbished apartment style accommodation. The room was very clean however toilet seat was hanging on by the last thread. Staff were nice, but not well presented. Breakfast left us wishing we had not attempted. Great selection, but food looked liked it was prepared several hours earlier. Plush side, they served great coffee. Was hoping to use the spa facility to relax, but this was an extra £10 per person per day.