- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"I had a comfortable and enjoyable stay. The room was quite and comfortable. In general a comfortable stay, with a good night's sleep. The on..."
"My husband and I stayed one night at the Lensfield. The staff were very friendly and helpful at all times. The room was on the back and was..."
"The hotel has a great location - about half way between train station and central tourist attractions (within easy walking distance). The st..."
"I am a disabled person who snuggles with mobility. The disabled room was already occupied and therefore the hotel found a way to make my sta..."
"Excellent central stay...."
About the hotel
Situated in the historic city of Cambridge, a 15 minutes’ walk from the rail station and university colleges, this charming Hotel boasts elegant accommodation, indulgent spa and wellness facilities and free Wi-Fi. Dating back to the 1850, the building has been subjected to a regular programme of tasteful modernisation and enhancement. Each of the en-suite guestrooms has been elegantly furnished, providing luxury and relaxation in equal measure.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Each morning guests can enjoy a traditional English breakfast or a continental buffet. There is also a comfortable residents coffee lounge serving a range of fine beers and wine. Propelled by the concept of a holistic lifestyle and well-being, The Boutique Wellness Spa & Fitness Suite rests on the healing philosophy of physical, mental and spiritual health. It features 3 dedicated treatment rooms, a Thermal/Glacial Suite and a state-of-the-art Fitness Suite. PLEASE NOTE: THE BOUTIQUE WELLNESS SPA IS A LADIES ONLY SPA with chargeable treatments. Our Thermal Glacial Suite is bookable by appointment only and is available to Hotel Guests at a chargeable fee. Limited parking is available on a first come first served basis. There are only 5 spaces available. Car park Spaces cannot be reserved unless the guest requires a disables space. The Hotel is within walking distance of all colleges, the University Botanic Garden, the Fitzwilliam Museum and Lion Yard shopping centre. Please note the M6 is up to 10 minutes pending on traffic & time of day, from the conference centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 22/08/2016 to 31/12/2025 - THE BOUTIQUE WELLNESS SPA IS A LADIES ONLY SPA with chargeable treatments. Our Thermal Glacial Suite is bookable by appointment only and is available to Hotel Guests at a chargeable fee. Thanks The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Lensfield Hotel & Boutique Wellness Spa
I had a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
The room was quite and comfortable. In general a comfortable stay, with a good night's sleep. The only adverse experience was that it proved difficult to rouse the night porter to gain admission to the hotel.
Lensfield Hotel & Boutique Wellness Spa
My husband and I stayed one night at the Lensfield.
The staff were very friendly and helpful at all times. The room was on the back and was clean and had everything we required for our stay. Breakfast was good and varied. The only 'down side' to this hotel is the limited parking.