- 40 guest reviews
"Clean room friendly staff and quiet. But the room was too small..."
"The 'gym' only opens at 9am. Not useful for me as I had a meeting first thing. There is no 'mini bar' in the room- far less a complimentary..."
"Excellent room and very good service..."
"The Lensfield Hotel calls itself a boutique hotel. That means the room has a cacophony of patterns in the room. The carpet was heavily patte..."
"My room was basic but perfectly functional. The size was fine and facilities were fine...."
About the hotel
Situated in the historic city of Cambridge, a short walk from the rail station and university colleges, this charming Hotel boasts elegant accommodation, indulgent spa and wellness facilities and free Wi-Fi. Dating back to the 1850, the building has been subjected to a regular programme of tasteful modernisation and enhancement. Each of the en-suite guestrooms has been elegantly furnished, providing luxury and relaxation in equal measure.
Each morning guests can enjoy a traditional English breakfast or a continental buffet. There is also a comfortable residents coffee lounge serving a range of fine beers and wine. Propelled by the concept of a holistic lifestyle and well-being, The Boutique Wellness Spa & Fitness Suite rests on the healing philosophy of physical, mental and spiritual health. It features 3 dedicated treatment rooms, a Thermal/Glacial Suite and a state-of-the-art Fitness Suite. Limited parking is available on a first come first served basis. There are only 5 spaces available. Car park Spaces can not be reserved unless the guest requires a disables space. The Hotel is within walking distance of all colleges, the University Botanic Garden, the Fitzwilliam Museum and Lion Yard shopping centre. Please note the M6 is up to 10 minutes pending on traffic & time of day, from the conference centre.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Clean room friendly staff and quiet.
But the room was too small
incorrectly advertised. Large, comfortable room, but without facilities stated.
The 'gym' only opens at 9am.
Not useful for me as I had a meeting first thing. There is no 'mini bar' in the room- far less a complimentary one. In fact the 'bar' in the hotel consists of a fridge full of miniatures under a worktop near reception. If you want ice, the receptionist will have to go downstairs to get it. Overall- not what i'd call a 'hotel' but the room itself (suite/apartment) was clean, very comfortable, quiet and reasonably well equipped. A pleasant place to stay as a couple and self cater for a week, maybe. Pleasant customer service. Just rather overpriced otherwise. Lots of vacancies (possibly due to above)even at 9pm the same night, and the price drops as time ticks on.