- 4 guest reviews
"Good hotel. 15 minute walk to the station, 5 minute walk to the sea/ go on the train as parking not great. overall a very good experience...."
"We stay in Brighton often as a family member lives there so we have tried a lot of hotels over the last 6 years and this is one of the best...."
"Had a great time right in the heart of the city..."
"Great idea to give breakfast vouchers, room cleaned daily. Would def stay again..."
About the hotel
Britannia Study Hotel is a new state-of-the-art hotel in Brighton, which has been completely redeveloped and fitted to the highest specifications. The hotel features 134 bedrooms and a lounge for guests. All en-suite bedrooms have tiled shower rooms, walnut effect furniture with double beds, laptop safe, window blinds and small refrigerator.
There are also flat screen TV's, direct dial IP phones and hairdryers available.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Night out in Brighton to watch the football
15 minute walk to the station, 5 minute walk to the sea/ go on the train as parking not great. overall a very good experience.
One of the best in Brighton
We stay in Brighton often as a family member lives there so we have tried a lot of hotels over the last 6 years and this is one of the best.