- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Tea making faculties need a little improvement. (What was available seems to have been left by previous guests) The plug in the shower bloc..."
"Lovely lady and a great appartment with all the things you need, perfect for either business or pleasure..."
About the hotel
A stunning studio apartment, situated within a beautiful Grade II listed, 1870 Regency beach front Terrace,giving it a real sense of character and history. Finished with a contemporary feel and to a high standard, complimented by original features. Situated on the delightful shores of Worthing Beach, it is ideally located for taking long winter walks along the beach, or playing with a bucket and spade in the summer months.
In keeping with the traditional and historic setting the 3rd floor apartment has an individual blend of period and modern elegance, retaining period features such as an original fireplace high ceilings, and large sash windows. This is complemented by the modern kitchen and bathroom. The studio is superbly furnished and equipped. It is light and airy with views over award winning formal gardens and the South Downs. The studio provides versatile accommodation for up to 4 people (2 - 4 adults or children), with a top quality double day bed in the apartment, and two additional single sized beds provided if required. Lockable cycle storage available.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Tea making faculties need a little improvement.
(What was available seems to have been left by previous guests)
The plug in the shower blocked with hair.
It would be nice to open the large window as it was way too hot even with the fan provided going.
The pull out bed were surprisingly comfy.
Would I re commend or come back. Yes but I would only stop for one or two nights at most
Anne made us feel very welcome
Lovely lady and a great appartment with all the things you need, perfect for either business or pleasure