This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This unique apartment has been beautifully converted from an 19th Century boat workshop and is situated in heart of central Worthing and has the towns famous attractions on its doorstep. Accommodation is first floor and on one level. Totally renovated to a very high standard the apartment boasts spacious and very comfortable living area with vaulted ceilings, skylights, a large bedroom, wonderfully bright reception room and fully equipped kitchen, this property is perfect for singles, couples, small groups or families.
Southcourt is a 10 minute walk to Worthing's promenade, with its restaurants, bars catering for every taste - from fine dining to freshly caught local seafood or a traditional Sunday roast. The apartment is close to Worthing train station which means you are only 20 minutes away from great shoping in Brighton's famous North Laines and London’s West end is only just over an hour away.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet