- 223 guest reviews
"Was good value for money..."
"Stayed on a Friday and Saturday night and paid over £200 total, which I think is pricey for Travelodge. Great staff and nice welcome, the ho..."
"It was comfortable and clean hotel, excelent value for money and right in the middle of Brighton, would definitely stay again...."
"Was convenient to all the places we wanted to visit. Expensive price for a basic room though..."
"My husband and I booked to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The location was central to the bars and restaurants . We will definitely retu..."
About the hotel
Just over half a mile from Brighton train station and almost as close to the sea as you can get, Brighton Seafront Hotel is the best way to experience the heart of this coastal town. Being right in the centre, you're only a short walk from the major Brighton attractions. The famous pier is less than a mile away, as is the Brighton Conference Centre.
The Lanes can be found just over half a mile from the hotel, offering unique shopping opportunities throughout the day. Entertainment options are not in short supply either, with The Royal Pavilion, The Dome Theatre, The Brighton Centre and Theatre Royal all within easy reach of this hotel. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Due to the central location, as you might expect, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 30/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
70% would recommend it to a friend
Was good value for money
Dissapointing at best.
I booked this room ahead of time online.
Upon arriving early and requesting early check in for a free I was informed very few rooms were ready early (it was 1:15) and that if I came back around 3(check in time) I could get a sea view room that was very nice. My husband and I went back at 2:55 and the room was still not ready. So we decided to wait in the lobby until it was ready. At this point it was regular check in and we had a predetermined room so I assumed it would only be a few minutes. After 30 minutes of waiting, the desk associate told me she spoke to the cleaner and they were waiting for more sheets so it would be 15 more minutes. While we waited I looked up the hotel website to see if the hotel was very busy and was disappointed to see they had their rooms listed at 10 pounds less that what I had paid for it. We sat and watched about 15 people come in and get their rooms ahead of us and finally I waited in line and spoke to one of the same gentlemen who had helped us on our arrival at 1:30. He was very apologetic and kindly informed me he could not give me the listed rate but would give us 4 free drinks for our inconvenience. The only redeeming qualities of my stay were the room was quite clean and the gentlemen who tried to sort things out for us.