- 222 guest reviews
"It's a Travelodge, so don't expect fancy rooms. However, it's wonderfully positioned near the sea-front and reasonably priced (for Brighton!..."
"Decent enough accommodation. Bit rough around the edges. Major grip was the 30 minutes of free Wifi. Easier not to bother IMO. On the plus s..."
"Great customer service..."
"I was put on the 6th floor,in the morning the lifts were out of order had to carry my bags down a flight of stairs. Although the window in m..."
"I was very happy with the location as it was closely situated to the beach and town with all the lovely restaurants, bars and shops. The roo..."
About the hotel
Just over half a mile from Brighton train station and almost as close to the sea as you can get, Brighton Seafront Hotel is the best way to experience the heart of this coastal town. Being right in the centre, you're only a short walk from the major Brighton attractions. The famous pier is less than a mile away, as is the Brighton Conference Centre.
The Lanes can be found just over half a mile from the hotel, offering unique shopping opportunities throughout the day. Entertainment options are not in short supply either, with The Royal Pavilion, The Dome Theatre, The Brighton Centre and Theatre Royal all within easy reach of this hotel. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Due to the central location, as you might expect, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
A good Travelodge experience
It's a Travelodge, so don't expect fancy rooms.
However, it's wonderfully positioned near the sea-front and reasonably priced (for Brighton!). They even have veggie sausages available in the all-you-can-eat breakfast!
Got what we paid for.
Decent enough accommodation.
Bit rough around the edges. Major grip was the 30 minutes of free Wifi. Easier not to bother IMO. On the plus side excellent breakfast & friendly helpful staff.