- 203 guest reviews
"Needs updating. had a issue with the flushing of the toilet - had to use a bin with water, told reception who sent the manager up, he said i..."
"Clean room friendly staff but the hotel could do with update looking a bit tired in places. Would stay here again...."
"Like most Travelodge users I just wanted a good value room and didn't expect much more than that. The hotel is situated in one of the busier..."
"Look it's a travelodge the rooms are what to expect functional and actually mine was ok. Corridors,lift all look very dated new carpets and..."
"Budget and basic but clean. Good location. Close to seafront and the lanes...."
About the hotel
Enjoy buzzing city life with a seaside flavour in our central Brighton hotel. Get lost in the picturesque Lanes and you'll discover shopping, entertainment and nightlife galore. The hotel is a 15-minute walk from the central train station, and only a mile from the University of Brighton too.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. This hotel has an on-site restaurant and bar that serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. USEFUL INFORMATION: This hotel is unable to provide accessible bathrooms. Please contact our hotel team who will be able to provide further details. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service if you're looking to make the most of your day, we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please visit our website 'www. travelodge. co. uk', for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
OK if your desparate
Accommodation ok but food and bar service are non existent.
No staff available to serve the advertised evening food so suggest eat out, also smokers are forced to gather outside front door so a smoking area would be a nice touch.
Needs updating - but centre to everything
had a issue with the flushing of the toilet - had to use a bin with water, told reception who sent the manager up, he said it will be ok for the night and maintenance will check next day. They did not - we had to report it again but maintenance where there within 5 mins. Had problem with key almost every time we went to the room. Do not stay on level 8.