- 221 guest reviews
"Stayed on a Friday and Saturday night and paid over £200 total, which I think is pricey for Travelodge. Great staff and nice welcome, the ho..."
"It was comfortable and clean hotel, excelent value for money and right in the middle of Brighton, would definitely stay again...."
"Was convenient to all the places we wanted to visit. Expensive price for a basic room though..."
"My husband and I booked to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The location was central to the bars and restaurants . We will definitely retu..."
"I had a very pleasant stay and I thought it had a very welcoming vibe. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful. I could not find the stairc..."
About the hotel
Just over half a mile from Brighton train station and almost as close to the sea as you can get, Brighton Seafront Hotel is the best way to experience the heart of this coastal town. Being right in the centre, you're only a short walk from the major Brighton attractions. The famous pier is less than a mile away, as is the Brighton Conference Centre.
The Lanes can be found just over half a mile from the hotel, offering unique shopping opportunities throughout the day. Entertainment options are not in short supply either, with The Royal Pavilion, The Dome Theatre, The Brighton Centre and Theatre Royal all within easy reach of this hotel. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Due to the central location, as you might expect, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 30/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
poor customer service
Front of house and customer service very poor, foreign and couldnt understand basic English,we went to the bar for a drink and the barmaid didnt even know what vodka was!.
Breakfast very poor and disapointing.
Rooms i booked for my husband and i and 2 friends were very expensive for a travel lodge which i class as basic accomodation. Not very good value for money. Very disapointed.
Shabby and tired
Was not at all impressed apart from staff team which was excellent.
Room was dark and in need of complete refurbishment- the beds however were comfortable and the bedding clean and fresh. We found a hard boiled egg in the kettle. Clearly this had not been checked by housekeeping. Will not be back. Thankfully had only booked one night which was more than enough.