- 211 guest reviews
"Really comfortable beds.......I suffer from back/body pains and usually have a difficult night when away from home but this bed was as comfo..."
"Hotel alright, but room very poorly lit. Free WIFI didn't seem to work. Breakfast overpriced, if you didn't want full breakfast. No mention..."
"It was lovely rooms were small but very comtable very clean. Didn't have any food there..."
"Do the job and placement good and service was good. Would recommend it again. Parking was an issue as Brighton is expensive on that front..."
"This Travelodge is in a great location and was very reasonably priced in comparison to other hotels in the area. We requested a quieter room..."
About the hotel
Just over half a mile from Brighton train station and almost as close to the sea as you can get, Brighton Seafront Hotel is the best way to experience the heart of this coastal town. Being right in the centre, you're only a short walk from the major Brighton attractions. The famous pier is less than a mile away, as is the Brighton Conference Centre.
The Lanes can be found just over half a mile from the hotel, offering unique shopping opportunities throughout the day. Entertainment options are not in short supply either, with The Royal Pavilion, The Dome Theatre, The Brighton Centre and Theatre Royal all within easy reach of this hotel. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Due to the central location, as you might expect, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 30/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Parking cost nearly as much as the room
Nothing was said about how expensive the parking was very upset, wifi is only free for half an hour, no hairdryer so make sure you take your own, grubby furniture and carpet - will never book a Travelodge again
Really comfortable beds.......I suffer from back/body pains and usually have a difficult night when away from home but this bed was as comfortable as mine so that was saying something.
Room smelt a bit damp and musty.....probably the carpets but everything nice and clean. Lifts slow....but the hotel was in the perfect location for access to the conference centre which I had to get to early each morning and to the sea and the shops etc. Price was very reasonable. All in all a good choice I think!