- Very Good
- 83 guest reviews
"I used this hotel for a business trip. It is clean, well located on the seafront and easily accessible. 'Tom' on reception was very helpful..."
"I thought the room was overpriced considering it was quite basic. My main gripe is that you cannot open any windows and the whole building i..."
"Everything in the room was clean & tidy. We had a sea view room which had an excellant view, though we may have had bother with the traffic..."
"Clean room, sea view which was fantastic, Bed comfortable and staff very friendly and helpful. Felt as if nothing was too much trouble. Loca..."
"Room was clean and tidy, bed very comfortable. Hotel was quiet despite being busy. Breakfast was slow due to being short staffed but was tas..."
About the hotel
Located just 0. 5 miles from Worthing Central train station, Worthing Seafront Hotel is a great choice if you’re looking for the seafront experience with all the comfort of staying dry on land. The hotel is a great location if you want to visit the South Downs, located just three miles away.
These picturesque, chalky hills draw visitors back year after year and considering the amount of surrounding attractions it is hardly surprising. Alternatively, if you’re looking for hotels in Brighton Pavilion, this is an excellent choice, as the hotel is only 12 miles away from this popular tourist attraction. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
80% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant Stay in worthing
I used this hotel for a business trip.
It is clean, well located on the seafront and easily accessible. 'Tom' on reception was very helpful and polite. Would use again
I thought the room was overpriced considering it was quite basic.
My main gripe is that you cannot open any windows and the whole building is very stuffy including the Breakfast area. I asked a member of staff to open a window which he kindly did. All staff were polite and helpful