- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"Lovely helpful staff..."
"Although my booking was registered on the system it took about 10 minutes to allocate me a room. The room was good and spacious although the..."
"Travelodge Altrincham Central...."
"Excellent location. Efficient, helpful and friendly staff. Clean room and comfortable...."
"I booked for a family wedding and my room was great it was a family room, bed was comfy, spacious and spotless and really quiet...."
About the hotel
As well as being perfectly located for Manchester Airport, our Altrincham Central hotel is also handy for those wanting to visit the city centre, Altrincham or the nearby Lowry Outlet Mall and Trafford Centre. It’s great for sports fans with Old Trafford, Salford City Stadium and the Etihad Stadium within easy reach. With tram access on your doorstep you can be taking in some culture at the Lowry Theatre in no time at all.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to roadworks taking place on the main street in Altrincham until November 2016, there will be diversions in place that will direct you to our car park park via a slightly different route. Please contact our hotel directly if you need further clarification. A taxi service is available to the airport; please contact a member of our hotel team for details. Due to the town centre location, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely helpful staff
Good room but with stale smell in toilet.
Although my booking was registered on the system it took about 10 minutes to allocate me a room.
The room was good and spacious although there was a stale smell in the bathroom which was in an internal location and not against an external wall. Although it did not affect us, no toiletries were provided despite being stated on the booking.