This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Opening Nov 2013. Wake up to crisp morning and view of Ping river, one of the most significant rivers in the north of Thailand. Set on 2 acres of premium river frontage, 200 meter along ping riverbank, Marndadee Heritage River Village is a stylish 23 rooms homeyness boutique resort in Chiangmai.
The village is situated in the heart of antique imitation and wood carving village, Baan Tawai, 20 minutes from the airport. Marndadee will transport you to a bygone serenity suffused with priceless antiquities, oriental allure an contemporary comforts. We welcome people from all over the world to discover our heritage and stay at our riverside resort. With its oriental design and many worthy historical stories, Marndadee will make you feel as if you went back in time, living in Chiangmai' s golden age. Our concept is conservative and slow-life. More than 80%, we use recycle object. You may find modern luxury and convenience, but nothing detracts from the sense of classic good taste.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Interconnecting rooms available
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet