- 20 guest reviews
"We couldn't have been made more welcome. Lovely room and perfect service! The breakfast is top quality and countryside surroundings peaceful..."
"We really enjoyed our stay. The accommodation was very good, the setting was excellent with lovely views. The staff were very helpful and fr..."
"Enjoyed the stay and perfect setup for our duathlon around the corner...."
"Very friendly atmosphere and service. Good standard of food. Pleasant room and comfortable beds...."
"Couldn't fault the accommodation, food or service, will definitely stay again if in the area..."
About the hotel
A charming and cosy English pub, The Running Horse is nestled in the village of Littleton just outside the historic city of Winchester. Its idyllic countryside setting makes it a destination of choice for fans of country leisure pursuits and touring groups as well as businesses. The 9 stylish bedrooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi, Freeview TV, tea/coffee facilities, as well as private bathrooms or shower rooms.
Whatever the season or occasion, The Running Horse makes for a welcoming stop. The locally-brewed Upham ales, wine and champagne lists complement an exciting, seasonal lunch and dinner menu, which are carefully created using locally-sourced ingredients. A choice of three Sunday roasts and a selection of homemade ice creams and sorbets are firm favourites. A full breakfast menu is also available daily. Just 4 miles from the M3 motorway, and a 25 minute drive from the New Forest National Park, The Running Horse is easily accessible and also offers ample free, on-site parking.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- Pets are allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Running Horse
We couldn't have been made more welcome.
Lovely room and perfect service. The breakfast is top quality and countryside surroundings peaceful and lush. We will definitely be returning.
Wonderful Place to Stay
We really enjoyed our stay.
The accommodation was very good, the setting was excellent with lovely views. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere was very relaxing. We would definitely recommend it to everyone and have booked another visit.