- 11 guest reviews
"Hotel was perfect for our stay! Central to everything! Only issue was it was slightly noisy in the nights, but the hotel is on one of the bu..."
"It's a good hotel with very comfortable beds in the centre of the city which is perfect for a quick stop over...."
"Very humble place..."
"No gripes, nice place and enjoyed my stay...."
"The old quarter was a fantastic choice for our group. Lovely,helpful people on reception, vaue for money for our room and perfectly placed i..."
About the hotel
This hotel is situated in the centre of Amsterdam and features a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and cosy bar with darts. Old Quarter is only 550 metres from Dam Square. Hotel Old Quarter offers simple rooms with TV, a telephone and shared or private bathroom facilities.
Guests can start the day with a breakfast including bacon and eggs plus warm drink. Breakfast is charged at an extra cost. Amsterdam Central Railway Station is 300 metres away and offers tram, metro and bus connections all over the city. Old Quarter Hotel is also a 10-minute walk from both the Rembrandthuis and the Kalverstraat shopping area. The restaurant features traditional décor with wooden beams and serves a menu of simple Dutch dishes with desserts including home-made apple cake. A selection of soups, omelettes and baguettes are available at lunchtime.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was perfect for our stay.
Central to everything. Only issue was it was slightly noisy in the nights, but the hotel is on one of the busiest streets so to be expected. Would recommend this place to anyone who is going to just have a fun break. Really impressed & great value for money.
Very good for a quick stop over
It's a good hotel with very comfortable beds in the centre of the city which is perfect for a quick stop over.