- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"The reception staff on arrival was not very helpful. I had to ask about parking and directions to dining room. Parking could be a problem an..."
"Staff was brilliant..."
"The hotel and staff were lovely, helpful and friendly. I was also impessed with the site www.laterooms.com. This site was recommended to me..."
"I enjoyed my stay , it was close to the town and the seafront and was very friendly and well kept , the beds were a little small for me but..."
About the hotel
Situated at the seafront end of Devonshire Place, ideally positioned between the promenades, town centre and theatres. Traditional holiday hotel, offering comfortable accommodation, 2 bars, nightly entertainment, spacious lounge areas and attentive long serving team members. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Breakfast is served between 8.
30am - 9. 30am.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The reception staff on arrival was not very helpful.
I had to ask about parking and directions to dining room. Parking could be a problem and if I had not read on a review that you could get a parking permit from the hotel i would not have known. More information should have been given on checking in /asked if I had been before or needed any information.
Haddon Hall Hotel
Staff was brilliant