- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Stayed one night, room decent, bathroom lovely and new. Breakfast good, just turn up and there is a table reserved. Food arrives very quickl..."
"The reception staff on arrival was not very helpful. I had to ask about parking and directions to dining room. Parking could be a problem an..."
"Staff was brilliant..."
"The hotel and staff were lovely, helpful and friendly. I was also impessed with the site www.laterooms.com. This site was recommended to me..."
"I enjoyed my stay , it was close to the town and the seafront and was very friendly and well kept , the beds were a little small for me but..."
About the hotel
Situated at the seafront end of Devonshire Place, ideally positioned between the promenades, town centre and theatres. Traditional holiday hotel, offering comfortable accommodation, 2 bars, nightly entertainment, spacious lounge areas and attentive long serving team members. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Breakfast is served between 8.
30am - 9. 30am.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
No frills but does the job
You get what you pay for as the saying goes.
If you want somewhere just to rest your head as we did, having been at a wedding then Haddon Hall's a safe bet. Plus the staff were lovely.
Not a great stay.
The room was okay but the shower let things down - Just a dribble and temperature not constant. Breakfast also not great - Very little choice and service wasn't anything to write home about. I certainly wouldn't recommend this place to any if my friends. Outside of the dining room, staff seemed friendly and helpful. However, if you're looking for a 70s hotel experience then this might be for you. The only thing missing was Basil Fawlty himself!!!