This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
About Nestled down Old Bridge Street overlooking the river and Cathedral, The Barley is one of Truro’s oldest pubs with rooms, established in 1819. After a flurry of different names and guises over the years, we have brought the original Barley back to Truro. Spacious, modern rooms above; character pub below.
Real ales, proper slow-cooked pub food, large riverside terrace, open fire, weekly live music and an easy-going welcoming atmosphere. This is the old Barley, today. Rooms The Barley has 8 spacious, modern rooms available to book . These are fresh, clean and modern having only recently been renovated. They occupy a convenient central location in Truro within walking distance of all the shops, offices and main attractions. Egyptian cotton linen, king size beds and contemporary ensuite facilities within every room. River and cathedral views. Guests are offered a freshly-cooked breakfast menu each morning.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Barley (formerly The Riverbank) in TRURO are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet