- 11 guest reviews
"The staff were so welcoming, right from my husband and I opening the front door and they couldn't have been nicer during our stay. The Hotel..."
"Really great stay, very close to transport links, great location...."
"Very pleasant hotel in convenient position, about 10 mins walk from Victoria Station. Only quibble really is that we were too hot at night...."
"Lovely, friendly helpful staff. Room very nice and clean. Only downside was that breakfast was. Of included within the price of the room. Wo..."
"Lovely hotel with friendly staff, we stayed for 1 night room only. We were in London for the theatre so this was perfectly located. Very nic..."
About the hotel
The Belgrave is a contemporary styled London hotel fully refurbished and modernised in 2012. It is perfectly situated in the heart of the City of Westminster. Within walking distance are some of London’s top historical landmarks including Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Cathedral.
The bustling shopping areas around Knightsbridge, Oxford Street, Regent Street, Piccadilly Circus and Bond Street are also nearby. The hotel’s features and location makes it the preferred choice for both business and leisure travellers alike.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Hotel that gives Satisfaction
The staff were so welcoming, right from my husband and I opening the front door and they couldn't have been nicer during our stay.
The Hotel was spotless, our bedroom was on the third floor at the front of the Hotel but it was not at all noisy. The en-suite was excellent with a large shower cubicle, with towels and various toiletries supplied. The continental breakfast gave a vast choice to choose from and it was laid out so well. The Hotel is so well located for many London attractions. It is about 15minutes walk from Victoria Coach station, about 10-15 minutes walk from the Victoria Apollo Theatre, about 20 minutes walk from Buckingham Palace and so on. This is a hotel that we will certainly use again and again.
Really great stay, very close to transport links, great location.