This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Steve and Christine Bradley would like to welcome you to our family-run guest house. Ideally located in Newport – the gateway between England and Wales - we offer you all the advantages of a traditional guest house with full bed and breakfast facilities and all the comforts and convenience that you can expect for your stay. Our nine bedrooms all offer you showers, wash basins, colour TVs, coffee and tea-making facilities, hair dryers and alarm clocks – four of our rooms are available with full en-suite facilities.
For your convenience there is also a car park for our guests securely located behind the guest house. So, whether you are visiting Newport for business or for pleasure, we can offer you a friendly and professional service that really will make your stay with us a special one. For more information, please take a look around our website or contact us directly. All that remains for us to say is Croeso i Cymru – Welcome to Wales!
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 26/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Your card details are used to secure the booking however payment is in cash on arrival. The LateRooms.com rates for Albany Guest House in NEWPORT are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet