- 69 guest reviews
"Free car parking, which needs to be better advertised! Room was tidy and clean. Bed was comfy. Power points by the bed - an essential for a..."
"stuart hotel was excellent for one night, the staff are very helpful and the room was up to to date...."
About the hotel
The modern hotel located in Luton town centre- five minutes walk to Luton train station. Luton airport is within 2 miles of the hotel. Each room comes with a 32 inch flat-screen TV and air conditioning, tea -coffee facilities, hair dryer, telephone, private bathroom with soap, shampoo & shower gel.
This hotel offers free Wi-Fi. Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can arrange car rental or laundry services. Room service is provided. A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the hotel restaurant. Lunch and dinner is served each day.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Stuart Hotel in Luton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Awful Place, Dead Flies everywhere including Restaurant.
Nothing like illustrations on website show. Rooms were abysmal and not particularly clean
Not the best but (Fairly) cheap and cheerful
Room was clean no issue with that.
However service and food/drink not great. Professionalism of staff could be improved. Tv had no remote and I was advised to just use it manually when I then advised there was no buttons to turn over manually they sourced a remote from another room. Room next to me were rowdy and noisey at 3am. At breakfast I heard other customers saying they could not turn the heating off in the night and had to have a cold shower at 3am to cool down.