- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"A very good hotel for the price. Nice clean rooms and good buffet breakfast. Staff were very nice too..."
"Hotel ok. Clean and comfortable but lacking character. No evening food was available. Bar uninviting...."
"On arrival the staff were welcoming and friendly. Our sea view room was very clean and comfortable, so we had a good night's sleep. The staf..."
"Lovely, friendly hotel situated by the seaside. Close to pier. Staff was lovely and helpful. Breakfast very nice too...."
"We enjoyed our stay at the hotel even though we were there one night the customer service was great when we arrived and the room was excelle..."
About the hotel
Situated on Marine Parade, The Shore View Hotel boasts far-reaching views of the English Channel and Eastbourne Pier. The Royal Eastbourne Golf Club is 2 miles from the property. Each room at The Shore View features an en suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and tea/coffee making facilities.
Guests can enjoy the on-site bar open daily. A hearty breakfast is also served every day. A variety of shops, restaurants, and pubs can be found in Eastbourne town centre, 5 minutes’ walk away. Vibrant Brighton seafront is located 22 miles from the hotel, and Hastings is 30 minutes’ drive away. Full English Breakfast can be added to any reservation at the booking stage for £7. 65 per person.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/12/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please note a valid credit or debit card is required on arrival, which will be pre-authorised to the value of the reservation, or £20 if you have already paid for your booking in advance. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Sounds of Eastbourne
The room above mine had the most creaky floor boards, which meant when the Battalion of the Cold Stream Guards came back from 2200hrs onwards, there was no chance of sleeping.
I drove round Eastbourne for 35 minutes - beware of hotels with no car parking, when there are tennis tournaments on in the same week.
Strong smell of smoking from the hall outside our room, reported it to the desk and it still smelt the next morning.
very basic hotel.