- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"this was a really nice stay, everything worked and was at a high standard. quite expensive for a pub in the country but then all hotels are..."
"Lovely little hotel, very clean and tidy rooms, bar limited choices but welcoming, main menu looks fab but food was over cooked..."
"Exceptionally clean and of high quality. The food was very tasty and the hotel were very accommodating with 'take-away' breakfasts due to ou..."
"There is no traffic noise from the nearby M4 so a peaceful nights sleep in very high class accomodation..."
About the hotel
Located just off Junction 14 of the M4, The Pheasant Inn is ideally located as a stop point midway between London and Wales and a short drive from the picturesque village of Hungerford, All our 11 smart bedrooms are en-suite with free WIFI, tea and coffee making facilities with Illy Coffee, bottled water, flat-screen TV and toiletries. We do not have cots, however you are more than welcome to bring your own and we are pet friendly. Please contact us directly if you are traveling with a pet.
We serve Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
nice place in the country
this was a really nice stay, everything worked and was at a high standard.
quite expensive for a pub in the country but then all hotels are quite pricey in the area. would stay there again for a work thing. nice outside area.