- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Had a fantastic stay and intend visiting again at the end of the summer. Slightly frustrating that there were insufficient car parking space..."
"A well laid out bar and lounge area allows you to catch a moment overlooking Fistral Bay unhindered which we enjoyed at various points in th..."
"We have a lovely stay in this hotel, the room was fab, staff were very friendly. We had the breakfast which was well worth the money...."
"Enjoyed our stay. Staff very friendly and helpful. Have recommended it Tony friends and one wants to book a summer holiday at Fistral...."
"Beautiful location, lovely hotel. Would definitely return...."
About the hotel
Situated overlooking Fistral Beach in Newquay, the Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa boasts a bar, restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout. The hotel features panoramic views of Fistral Bay, an indoor swimming pool and a fitness centre. The hotel's luxury ESPA Spa boasts a sauna, a hot tub, and a beauty salon.
Spa treatments include massages, facials and body wraps. Fistral Beach Hotel features beautifully designed rooms and suites with a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The en suite bathrooms have luxury complimentary ESPA toiletries. The Bay Bar and the Dune Restaurant features stunning coastal views. Dishes from the à la carte menu are prepared using local and seasonal produce. The sandy Fistral Beach is ideal for surfing and is just 5 minutes' walk from the hotel. Home to Newquay Railway Station, Newquay's lively town centre is 1 mile away. Free private parking is available and Newquay Cornwall Airport is within a 15-minute drive.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/01/2016 to 31/01/2025 - The Fistral Beach Hotel & Spa does not accept bookings from same-sex groups without prior agreement (even if group members book individually). These bookings may be cancelled and charged by the hotel The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Had a fantastic stay and intend visiting again at the end of the summer.
Slightly frustrating that there were insufficient car parking spaces in the hotel though.
A well laid out bar and lounge area allows you to catch a moment overlooking Fistral Bay unhindered which we enjoyed at various points in the day in between activities such as learning to surf (for which the hotel has good links) and chilling out in the hotel's pool area.
The staff were ever helpful and friendly - a conversation could be had - and the room was clean and spacious.