- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed here for a couple of nights, lovely hotel, great customer service and good food. Would highly recommend it...."
About the hotel
Whether you’re visiting friends and family or you're working away from home, we offer a warm welcome and a great breakfast to start your day. There are 11 en-suite bedrooms spread over two floors. Most rooms have a view over the bustling Market Square.
The Coach House was built in 1780 as a coaching inn and retains the high ceilings, tall windows and charming characteristics of a typical late 18th Century building. Downstairs houses a locally renowned bar and restaurant. Recently refurbished, it offers a place to relax, meet friends or colleagues and enjoy fresh, seasonal and local food cooked to the highest standards. Potton is conveniently located on the Bedfordshire / Cambridgeshire / Hertfordshire border – just 5 minutes from the A1 and the A421, 25 minutes from Bedford and 35 minutes from Cambridge. The hotel has a car park at the rear with room for approximately 20 cars. The train station, 3 miles away in Sandy, offers the opportunity to reach Kings Cross, London in just 40 minutes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here for a couple of nights, lovely hotel, great customer service and good food.
Would highly recommend it.