- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"Very helpful staff, lovely room. Will stay here again when in Olympia area of London..."
"No complaints, problem with toilet cistern on checking in was dealt with within about half an hour. Staff were really friendly. Food was exc..."
"Great London pub, with decent beer, decent food, and great staff. In my room, there were a couple of bedside lamps, one of which didn't work..."
"Stayed here based on reviews. Customer service great when arrived, though trouble finding the place and it being a walk from nearest tube. R..."
"Enjoyed our stay at the Crown and Sceptre. Will definitely return if in that part of London again. Highly recommend..."
About the hotel
We offer stylish boutique rooms in the heart of the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. All rooms are light and spacious with high ceilings, free wi-fi, nespresso and tea making facilities, king size beds, en-suite bathrooms and flat screen TV's. We offer a continental breakfast in the morning which is included in the room price.
A short distance from Kensington Olympia, High Street Kensington and Shepherd's Bush stations giving you direct access to all areas of London. Popular destinations within walking distance include High Street Kensington, Olympia Exhibition Centre, Royal Albert Hall, Holland Park, Kensington Palace and Westfield shopping centre.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Great place will use again
Very helpful staff, lovely room.
Will stay here again when in Olympia area of London
No complaints, problem with toilet cistern on checking in was dealt with within about half an hour.
Staff were really friendly. Food was excellent. Clean and tidy, decor fine.
Only thing that was a slight problem was that the breakfast was continental which is no good for the likes of me who are wheat and dairy intolerant.