- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Very clean, comfortable ensuite room. Helpful, friendly staff. We both enjoyed the two breakfasts and evening meals we had. We would stay ag..."
"We stayed at the Kings arms so we could support someone participating in the Tenby ironman. Was a great location. Car park was a bit hard to..."
"Comfortable family-owned hotel near the castle, with friendly dedicated staff, a really good restaurant and good car parking. We had a large..."
"I was pleasantly surprised by the standard of accommodation of the hotel , staff very friendly and helpful , the food was excellent and plen..."
"The service we received was outstanding. One member of staff checked us in, showed us to our room, gave us great service at the bar in the e..."
About the hotel
The Old Kings Arms Hotel is Pembroke's oldest hostelry and has deeds that date back to the 1520s. The hotel front was added during the Georgian period, and the hotel has long been one of the focal points of Pembroke's community. The 17 en suite bedroom hotel offers free Wi-Fi & BT Sports channels throughout the hotel & public areas.
We have a large private car park to the rear of the hotel. The hotel has been owned by the Wheeler family for over 50 years. The hotel, and it’s award winning restaurant, reflects the family's desire to provide a "home away from home" for their guests. The hotel's "Kings Bar" provides a welcoming and jovial atmosphere for visitors and locals alike, making it the hub of the community. The bar has 3” real ale beers” on permanently, two of which are sourced locally (Felinfoel-Llanelli and Evan Evans from Llandeilo). The hotel’s Georgian Lounge is available to companies/guests looking for a small, informal meeting room, and can accommodate up to 35 persons. The hotel has one menu for its bars and restaurant, which has a welcoming real log fire. Wherever possible we source our produce from within Pembrokeshire.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2016 to 27/12/2016 - To assist your arrival, please note that our private car park can be reached via The Parade Post Code SA71 4LD Please refer to web site for map The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
relaxing short break
Very clean, comfortable ensuite room.
Helpful, friendly staff. We both enjoyed the two breakfasts and evening meals we had. We would stay again if visiting West Wales.
Comfortable stay just where we wanted to be
We stayed at the Kings arms so we could support someone participating in the Tenby ironman.
Was a great location. Car park was a bit hard to find though. The hotel was also able too commodity a large group of us for dinner.