- 10 guest reviews
"On arrival room was cold, radiator not working. Contacted room service who immediately turned up to check. After investigation, radiator was..."
"Woke late on my stay but staff happy to make breakfast, a lovely touch, thank you...."
"All the staff were fantastic, the room could do with a bit of tidying up/finishing touches to decor etc., bed was OK not the most comfy bed..."
"The welcome was great, the room good and the hotel generally (especially the grounds) was also good. Range of food if we had wanted to eat i..."
"We arrived on a Saturday evening and was greeted by a lovely young lady who helped us check in. I asked about a dinner menu & she advised th..."
About the hotel
The Boship Lions Farm Hotel is set in peaceful grounds, part of this hotel date back to the 1650’s. It has a full size tennis court, a restaurant and is 15 minutes drive from Eastbourne and the scenic coast. The Boship Lions Farm Hotel room’s all have a flat screen, freeview enabled television, complimentary tea and coffee facilities and views of the extensive gardens and country side.
Each room also features a trouser press and a private en suite bathroom and hairdryers in the room. The Hotel has the Tudor Bar for residents and non residents to come and enjoy a light lunch or light dinner (reservations are advised to avoid disappointment), served daily throughout the day. The Tudor Bar is open from 11. 00am daily for refreshments as well as tea and coffee. With an original brick fire place in the Tudor Bar, there is also a Civil War – era tunnel linking the building with the nearby Michelham Priory. Hailsham is 2 miles from the Boship Lions Farm and has local shops and restaurants; the historic site of the 1066 Battle of Hastings is 20 minutes drive from the Hotel. The Hotel also has free Wi – Fi facilities in the public areas and ample free onsite parking. Guests can sample classic English Cuisine and unusual local and seasonal dishes in the Cromwells Restaurant. Reservations are advised to avoid disappointment – make a reservation online (via the guest’s comment box) or contact the Hotel prior to arrival. The Boship Lions Farm Hotel is unable accommodate dogs. Our outdoor swimming pool is available for our residents from May to September and is free of charge. Please note that the swimming pool does undergo chemical treatments and maybe unavailable during certain times.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
They phoned 5 days before to say they were closed due to heating problems but they could accommodate me in a hotel in Eastbourne.
This was not suitable so we stayed at Travelodge over road. Couldn't see any signs of heating works going on & plenty of cars in car park?!!
On arrival room was cold, radiator not working.
Contacted room service who immediately turned up to check. After investigation, radiator was found to be faulty. We were offered another room of inferior quality or a portable heater. We opted for the heater which was adequate.
Room was clean and comfortable enough, but bed mattress was to small for the size of bed. In addition, as compensation we were given an upgraded restaurant package, ( being New Years Eve ) at no extra cost. This was very good and much appreciated.