- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"The room (cabin) was clean and quite Hotel had good food at very reasonable prices Staff were very helpful..."
"Good location for anyone travelling to or from Plymouth cross channel ferry. The accommodation is motel type & is in need of an update...."
"Book the 3 night stay through late rooms thought it was B&B but checked as on line not clear on price of room only. Found it turns out to be..."
"good value accommodation for the purpose of our visit. the staff were helpful and gave us advice on where to park in Plymouth. Breakfast was..."
"This Hotel has everything you need and more, staff are brilliant, food is excellent, rooms are comfortable, wonderful comfy sofas in Bar Lou..."
About the hotel
The complete dining, bed and breakfast, accommodation, wedding, conference and party venue in Saltash, Cornwall.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Not what I expected or anything like what is advertised on their website
It was clean but very very basic.
But the beds were old and really worn, the bathroom was simply bizarre (no taps for the bath) and tiles & shower curtain looked like they'd been put up by my 4 year old. This all said the staff were lovely and the girl and guy in the bar were really helpful and nice. Clearly doing the best they could. But essentially I wouldn't pay half of the £90 I paid. Sorry.
nice hotel, great prices
The room (cabin) was clean and quite
Hotel had good food at very reasonable prices
Staff were very helpful