- 17 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our short stay, breakfast was hot and well prepared. Limited parking and if the weather is hot as was when we stayed there was on..."
"We have stayed at this hotel before and again had a very enjoyable stay. There is always a friendly welcome, comfortable rooms and varied br..."
"Lovely hotel, but we were on the very top floor, like climbing a mountain, very tiny but adequate. Shame about view. Would recommend hotel b..."
"A beautiful boutique hotel, with lovely staff, in a lovely location. Top quality breakfast and a spotlessly clean room that was extremely we..."
"Fantastic hotel and staff. No need to say anymore ...."
About the hotel
A Room With A View is a new guest house on Brighton seafront offering sea and pier views from every room, within easy walking distance of all the top Brighton attractions. The nine rooms range from single to deluxe king size, all in a beautiful and minimalistic style within a grade 2 listed Georgian building. Stay to enjoy watching the sun slowly rising and the old seaside resort coming to life in the morning!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/08/2014 to 31/08/2023 - On the day of booking the accommodation provider pre-authorises the card for the first night, payment is made by the guest during their stay. Pre-auth holds some funds in the clients account. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very welcoming and friendly, lovely view of seafront and facilities were good. However no A/C!
We enjoyed our short stay, breakfast was hot and well prepared.
Limited parking and if the weather is hot as was when we stayed there was only a small fan in our room, no A/C. Otherwise staff friendly and the room was clean.
Another great stay at A Room View A View
We have stayed at this hotel before and again had a very enjoyable stay.
There is always a friendly welcome, comfortable rooms and varied breakfast menu.