- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Friendly reception and shown to our room. Room was ok with nice views and the bed was clean and extremely comfortable but electric shower in..."
"the men was very very kind, the house was quiet, room was comfy, the breakfast so nice.I liked there...."
"Whilst the room was a little dated, it was comfortable and had everything that was need. The greeting and service was friendly and the break..."
About the hotel
Colthrop Manor is a B&B offering traditional bed and breakfast accommodation in the lovely Georgian Manor house situated in the heart of the Berkshire countryside and just 10 minutes from J12 M4. A hidden treasure surrounded by rustic natural beauty yet conveniently located half way between Reading and Newbury. We invite you to make yourself at home and enjoy a warm welcome in the relaxed and friendly environment of the Manor House and grounds.
Our location is ideal for guests looking for a quiet and peaceful location yet minutes away from Newbury town centre and 1 mile away from Thatcham railway station.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Colthrop Manor B&B in THATCHAM are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
its ok bit expensive as £59 + £10 for breakfast is a lot for a guest house without en-suite
One night stop over