This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Also known as the 'Top House', this single lounge bar is your traditional local, now serving a range of well kept ales from breweries including Daleside, Roosters, Naylors and Caladonian. With a large selection of Wines and Spirits available. We boost traditional pub activities; darts, pool, dominos, bandits, quiz machines and jukebox It was recently voted Harrogate & Ripon CAMRA pub of the season.
Built in 1733 the George and Dragon is one of the oldest public houses in Knaresboroughs market town. We offer a comfortable relaxed stay in our Double, Twin, Single and Family rooms, all of which are en-suite and fully equiped with tea and coffee making facilities and free-view televisions. We have a separate dining room where breakfast is served, at a time to suit you. On request we also have available, hair dryers and ironing boards and laundry facilities for those on a long stay! Secure, off road, free car-parking is available for our guests.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/10/2014 to 07/01/2015 - During these dates cooked breakfast will not be available, however self service continental will be provided. Room rates have been lowered to reflect this. Thank you The LateRooms.com rates for George and Dragon in Knaresborough are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet