This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in the medina the riad Accommodated is in 2 minutes on foot of the square Jamaâ El Fna, and monuments in a very pleasant district. You will be welcomed by the team of the riad but more still by the Moroccan staff who will make you share his culture. We shall make you discover all the good plans of Marrakesh off the beaten track as the small local restaurants, the small traditional markets, the excursions and the circuits to meet the inhabitants and the nomads and discover their life, we shall suggest you going to the Medina on the meeting of family for a Moroccan tea or sharing a meal, this small Marrakesh bubbling with life and with surprises the most interesting to share and the most picturesque.
. We propose you our independent, spacious and quiet rooms situated on the 1st floor by Riad with their privative room of baths. You can relax on our terrace, under the Berber tent or the deckchairs to take advantage of the sun or refresh you in our pond. The good mood and a big user-friendliness shall accompany you throughout your stay, but more still the discovery of a culture and his inhabitants. . .
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , Quad Biking
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Doctor on call , Porter
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 13:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Riad La Casa in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet