This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Come and relax in beautiful surroundings in our 17th century farmhouse, wander around the extensive gardens and visit the Garden of Eden surrounded by 400 year old flint walls - the perfect spot for photographs. Better still, why not stay with us in the old dairy or stables with their beamed ceilings and old walls? With licensed bar and full restaurant facilities, Elm Farms two private function rooms are the perfect spot for any occasion, from buffet to banquet, with outdoor dining areas beside the duck pond for summer evening nights out.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Games Console
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet