- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"The bungalow type apartments are really nice and the staff are very nice but unfortunately when i was there a wedding was taking place so re..."
"Pleasant stay in a nice area...."
"Pleasant stay in lovely location..."
"Excellent hotel.Friendly and efficient staff and reasonable prices..."
"Excellent stay only downside the radiator wasn't working and the room was cold.They tried to fix the radiator but couldn't...."
About the hotel
Come and relax in beautiful surroundings in our 17th century farmhouse, wander around the extensive gardens and visit the Garden of Eden surrounded by 400 year old flint walls - the perfect spot for photographs. Better still, why not stay with us in the old dairy or stables with their beamed ceilings and old walls? With licensed bar and full restaurant facilities, Elm Farms two private function rooms are the perfect spot for any occasion, from buffet to banquet, with outdoor dining areas beside the duck pond for summer evening nights out.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Games Console
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
The bungalow type apartments are really nice and the staff are very nice but unfortunately when i was there a wedding was taking place so restaurant wasnt open and you didnt feel you could stay at the bar either as that was where the wedding party and disco was aswell which is a shame as i had to order food from just eat
Elm Farm Country House
Pleasant stay in a nice area.