- 35 guest reviews
"Nice hotel but a little outdated...."
"We booked this hotel as last resort as Inverness was booked up and this was the closest at a reasonable price. The hotel is large and imposi..."
"The Highland Hotel offered excellent value for money as the rooms are spacious and well equipped (kettle, hair-dryer) and breakfast is inclu..."
"I booked this room at 22:30 (ish) at night when everything in Inverness was booked solid and I just came off the mountains! The staff, both..."
"Bad points were . . . There was no shower in my room You could hear things from the next door room A bit large and impersonal for me Piped..."
About the hotel
Set within its own grounds with a commanding position over the village square, The Highland Hotel boasts beautiful gardens, an open veranda providing scenic view across the valleys and spacious fine wood panelled public rooms, The original features of this beautiful chateau style building have been carefully preserved. The Highland Hotel makes for an excellent base from which to explore Scotland’s dramatic Northern Highlands; Strathpeffer itself is renowned as a beautiful Highland spa resort with fabulous Victorian architecture, and the imposing peak of Ben Wyvis frames the backdrop to this charming village. Upon returning to the Hotel of an evening, you are welcome to dine in our Restaurant choosing from our Table d'Hôte menu, or simply relax in our comfortable lounges while enjoying the evening’s entertainment.
You'll receive a warm welcome and friendly service at the Highland Hotel.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel but a little outdated.
The Highland Hotel
The hotel served it's purpose although rather run down and tired looking.
The staff were very pleasant.