- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Functional B&B close to the centre of St Peter Port. Hotel itself is looking a bit dated, particularly the communal areas. Our bedroom was r..."
"Nice hotel at top of steep hill. clean and fresh, nice decor. staff friendly and helpful. would recommend this hotel...."
"We were very impressed with our room which had clearly been recently redecorated. It was airy and spacious. The ensuite was rather small and..."
"A nice hotel, large room and had everything we needed. The shower was very snug but adequate. The room had recently had a new lick of paint..."
About the hotel
The Pandora Hotel is conveniently situated in an elevated position within a ten minute stroll of the city centre of St Peter Port, its harbour, bus terminus and beach. Set in the historic quarter of the town, the Pandora is next door to the house of the exiled French novelist, Victor Hugo; a visit to his extraordinary dwelling is a must! Our own mature gardens, enjoying beautiful sea views offer a tranquil escape to relax. Guernsey provides some wonderful coastal walks.
We are fortunate to have the beautiful cliff walk from St Peter Port to Fermain Bay begin just minutes from our hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Functional B&B close to the centre of St Peter Port.
Hotel itself is looking a bit dated, particularly the communal areas. Our bedroom was reasonably modern though with a nice bathroom. Staff were a little bit varied - at breakfast we asked to sit by the window but were told those tables were set for dinner so we couldn't. Another waiter did then rearrange the table (by which I mean removed the wine glasses) to accommodate. Outside of that we barely saw any staff. Nothing to really complain about, a solid 2* hotel, if a little pricey for what you get. But a clean and well presented room in a decent location.
Good clean hotel
Nice hotel at top of steep hill.
clean and fresh, nice decor. staff friendly and helpful. would recommend this hotel.