This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Small, independent, family run 3* hotel situated in the historic market town of Clitheroe, in Lancashire's beautiful Ribble Valley. We offer quality bed and breakfast at competitive rates, making the Old Posthouse the ideal base to explore the Ribble Valley. Our on site restaurant serves traditional homemade cuisine using locally sourced produce and is open lunchtimes and evenings.
Our accommodation comprises 10 en suite rooms, a lounge and bar area, all with access to our free Wi Fi. The Old Posthouse is located in the centre of Clitheroe with its vast array of independently owned shops as is close to the bus and rail stations. We are also within walking distance of the Castle and museum.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet