- 4 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff and owner, really nice home cooked food, good beer and great surroundings in a lovely little pub made for an enjoyable s..."
"Nice friendly staff, excellent quality of food all in a lovely country setting...."
About the hotel
Newly re-furbished it has 5 luxury letting rooms all with flat screen tvs and Wi-Fi hotspots for your business needs. The rooms over look the South Downs and offer a tranquel setting for a over night or short break. Now part of The South Downs National Park.
The Open log fire is always lit in the winter months to offer a warm and friendly welcome when you arrive . Home cooked specials, roasts and a good selection of local produce is always available. Goodwood and Fontwell isn't far, and Gatwick is only 30 mins by car . The Labouring Man offers comfort , warmth and home cooked food to make you feel home from home. Pulborough, is a historic village, situated in the lee of the South Downs, has a population of approximately 5,000, it is 52 miles from central London in the north and 14 miles from the south coast. It is one of the larger villages within the County of West Sussex. It is set on the ancient Roman Road, Stane Street, which is now part of the A29. So getting here is easy, and there are good rail and bus links also. Luxury King size beds, flat screen tvs and En-suite , Single and Family rooms also available . Dogs welcome at a small charge.
- Restaurant , Bar
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Overall rating - Tired
- Delicious breakfast overall but I suspect the coffee is instant/powdered - Dog hair on cushions on bed.
Truly gross. - Cobwebs behind dressing table and bed
- Stains on armchair
- Ineffective extractor in bathroom, probably due to years of accumulated dust
- Yellowing and mouldy sealant around shower and shower tray
- Nasty, cheap sink pedestal, not secured to the wall
- Broken mains socket by bed
- Cheap and nasty plastic and wire hangers on exposed clothes rail (no actual wardrobe)
- The "mismatched furniture" look might work if it was of decent quality. A coat of varnish or polish would help. - Awful cuddly toys around the room have to go - I strongly suspect that most of your guests will be over 5 years of age
A very enjoyable stay
Very friendly staff and owner, really nice home cooked food, good beer and great surroundings in a lovely little pub made for an enjoyable stay that I would recommend to anyone looking for good value accommodation with more soul than a hotel chain.