- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Really welcoming family. The house is just next to the see wich is really nice. Really nice people, good exchange !..."
"Great hospitality and super breakfast..."
"Very good service at a price...."
"A warm and welcoming atmosphere, very friendly. They opened their home for us and we really felt being with friends...."
"Accommodation was as you would expect for a B&B in a family home style of environment. The host was friendly, the room clean and the breakfa..."
About the hotel
Zoe and Adrian welcome you to our comfortable family run bed and breakfast. We offer a complimentary drink on arrival. Please be aware that check in time is 5.
30pm onwards Our well established garden has an outside decking area from which you can sit, relax and take in the view over farmland. Moray Bay is situated in the quiet village of Ardersier. We are just 2 miles away from Castle Stuart golf links, which have hosted the Scottish open in recent years. Ardersier offers Fort George, Pubs and local shops not forgetting the Award winning Connage Cheese Pantry which makes delicious local cheeses! We are just a 5 minute drive to Inverness airport and only a 10 minute drive to the pretty seaside town of Nairn. Please note 1 of our rooms is a twin room, with a 3rd bed available on request. Payment is due in cash.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 18/03/2013 to 30/09/2016 - Please note that laterooms take card details to secure booking only, PAYMENT IS DUE IN CASH ON ARRIVAL The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Moray Bay Bed and Breakfast
Really welcoming family.
The house is just next to the see wich is really nice. Really nice people, good exchange !
nice night in a nice place
Great hospitality and super breakfast