- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our stay, the complimentary ice cream on check in was a nice touch especially in such hot weather! Room was fabulous good siz..."
"This was indeed a last minute booking. Location of hotel was primary factor and this one also had good reviews. It turned out to be very nic..."
"I really can't fault this hotel. It was was clean tidy everything was better than expected, definitely going to stay here again. They were a..."
"Very clean hotel in wonderful location close to station and lots bars and restaurants...."
"Staff very friendly and helpful, room fine, told them they need extra light on desk for business use, but sure they will act on this. Wi-Fi..."
About the hotel
Hotel Xanadu is a boutique hotel located next to Ealing Green in West London, the hotel is only 5 min walk from the Ealing Broadway rail and tube station. With convenient transport links to Central London and Heathrow Airport Hotel, Xanadu is ideally situated for anyone who enjoys the hustle of the big city during the day, but appreciates being able to escape to tranquility later in the evening. Our name is inspired by Xanadu – Kubla Khan, the famous 19th century poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge, founder of the English Romantic Movement.
Coleridge hails from an era when travel was a true adventure fused with discovery so in homage to this great poet the décor of Hotel Xanadu is influenced by the exotic and unusual from distant lands. All guests can enjoy comfortable check-in on an iPad and complimentary wi-fi throughout the entire hotel. To provide the full luxurious experience guests are also invited to make full use of the gym, pool, spa and fitness classes at nearby Eden Fitness, which is located just 5 mins walk from the hotel. Guests also have the option of renting an iPad to use for entertainment or work within Hotel Xanadu for the duration of their stay. Hotel Xanadu also features Koobla Bar & Restaurant, which is open to both hotel residents and the general public. The Koobla Restaurant menu is inspired by the Silk Route and represents the unusual cuisine and spices that Marco Polo enjoyed on his 24-year journey through Europe and Asia.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Really enjoyed our stay, the complimentary ice cream on check in was a nice touch especially in such hot weather.
Room was fabulous good size, amazingly comfortable bed-great nights sleep and lovely bathroom. Although we didn't have our evening meal here, we did have breakfast which tasted great and we were well looked after by staff throughout our stay. The only downside was the distance away from the centre of London and took a little longer to travel to and from than we liked, however because the hotel was so nice and good value for money we would still return another time :)
Exceeded our expectations
This was indeed a last minute booking.
Location of hotel was primary factor and this one also had good reviews. It turned out to be very nice. Good room, friendly staff, and delicious hot full English breakfast. Would stay there again.