- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"It was just what I needed quiet and comfortable. Bed nice & modern furnishings. But I thought nearly £100 a night was cheeky...."
"Where do I start. Hotel stated it has wifi throughout the hotel but could not get it in room 210 the only place I could get it was in the ba..."
"Our room was very clean and comfortable with a large bathroom and plenty of wardrobe space. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Hote..."
"bathroom could do with some updating but otherwise great..."
"I needed somewhere for the night & turned to Laterooms.com. The Comfort Inn, Arundel was available & convenient for me. At £59 including bre..."
About the hotel
The Comfort Inn Hotel hosts 53 good sized en-suite rooms, all equipped with tea & coffee making facilities, free wireless internet and TV. Many of our rooms have fantastic views across the beautiful lush countryside and Arundel town which surrounds the Hotel. The Comfort Inn Arundel has easy access throughout most of the Hotel making it a welcome choice for any visitors with disabilities.
We have a fully licensed Bar and a Restaurant which were possible, will use local produce on its menu. Please note that our Restaurant serve evening meals from Monday to Saturday from 7pm to 9pm. Our reception services are available 24/7 and we have ample of free parking right outside the Hotel. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel is ideal for Business and Leisure; we cater for special occasions such as Weddings and Birthday Celebrations. We also provide conference facilities accommodating 2 to 35 delegates. The Comfort Inn is conveniently positioned between Arundel and Littlehampton close to the M27 and A259, giving easy links across the south coast and to London. This part of West Sussex is a must visit. Whether it’s the beach, walks through the countryside, Historical explorations or shopping. . . . . It’s all within easy reach. Your stay is important to us and we want to go the extra mile to ensure you visit us again.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/05/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: the Restaurant serves evening meals Monday to Saturday from 7pm to 9pm The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect but pricey
It was just what I needed quiet and comfortable.
Bed nice & modern furnishings. But I thought nearly £100 a night was cheeky.
Comfort Inn Arundel
Where do I start.
Hotel stated it has wifi throughout the hotel but could not get it in room 210 the only place I could get it was in the bar area. Service in the restaurant was well below par. We waited for about an hour for our dinner to be served but still no show will customers who came in after us were served no explanation was given to why we weren't served gave up in the end and went to McDonald's to eat.