- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"My partner and I stayed at this wonderful hotel on the 25th September for two nights and it was impeccable! A few weeks before my stay I re..."
"He is very nice chap and very thoughtful as he's new owner since July and took on board of what our friends and I said as he's learning fast..."
"Easy to find hotel, parking spaces a bit limited but we managed to get a space and a parking permit from the hotel for 24 hours which saves..."
"The place was OK, but there was one problem - no staff on site. Checking in was easy (and a good system) but the prob;em was that no-one was..."
"We loved our hotel..we were welcomed well..our room was stunning..clean and relaxing..i felt at home..will stay there again v soon i hope..."
About the hotel
Brighton Surf Hotel is located a stone’s throw from the beach and about 400 meters to the east of Brighton Pier in Charlotte Street ideally placed for easy access to Brighton City centre with its wide choice of both shops and nightlife. Brighton Surf is a luxury, beautiful and contemporary Guest House Grade 2 listed Regency town house built in the early 19th century and has been decorated to the highest standard. Customer satisfaction is our goal, and to help achieve this we have considered many factors: • All our rooms have been designed each with a different theme and style.
• We have a wide selection of rooms to cater for most needs, with single, double, twin, triple and family rooms. • All our rooms are en suite and have brand new high quality beds, TV, alarm , tea and coffee making facilities, free WI-Fi access.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 23/07/2015 to 23/07/2023 - Welcome to Brighton Surf Hotel. We hope you enjoy your stay. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Brighton Surf Hotel Review
My partner and I stayed at this wonderful hotel on the 25th September for two nights and it was impeccable.
A few weeks before my stay I recieved a phone call from the manager who was extremely pleasant and friendly, he asked me if it was okay to upgrade me into the deluxe room as he had overbooked our original room and was very apologetic that he had done so, of course I jumped at the chance to be upgraded and couldn't wait for my stay.
Upon arrival we went to the reception where we met Jerermy the manager, he was quick to take my luggage and show us to our room which was in the basement and had its on entry system so it was like our own little home for the weekend. I was amazed at how spacious and clean the room was. We had a king sized bed, a flat screen tv, a shower and best of all a jacuzzi bath. We were also provided with a breakfast hamper that included cereal, juice, water, tea and coffee and other snacks for throughout the day.
I cannot praise this hotel and the staff enough. With Brighton pier only a 5 minute walk away and the town not from that it was a perfect location and just what I was looking for for a chilled weekend away.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking to stay in Brighton and I will definitely be returning.
Owner of property
He is very nice chap and very thoughtful as he's new owner since July and took on board of what our friends and I said as he's learning fast and respected.