- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Lovely location, great room, excellent food...."
"My husband and I stayed at the Griffin Inn around a wedding we attended in Haywards Heath and we couldn't have chosen a better place. Althou..."
"My room was clean, comfortable and roomy with good quality bedding and towels and a lovely roll top bath. Nice touches such as bath robes an..."
"The building is full of period charm and well maintained. My room had a bath, with a hand shower and a very comfortable four poster bed. Ple..."
"I will certainly stay here again if I need a bed in the area. The room was fine but personally I could do with more than 2 teabags for a nig..."
About the hotel
The Griffin Inn is a 16th century inn situated in the beautiful and historic, unspoiled village of Fletching which is close to many famous National Trust properties and other places of interest. We have 13 individually designed and decorated bedrooms all with ensuite facilities. We have a renowned restaurant as well as an excellent “bar” menu which can be served in our lovely garden with sloping lawns on sunny days.
The view from our garden is second to none. An acclaimed wine list and selection of local Sussex ales including the famous Harvey’s of Lewes. The Griffin Inn has recently been awarded 4 ½ stars out of a possible 5 by the on-line Trip Advisor site as well as many accolades in other leading guides. Please note our latest check-in time is 11pm.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/10/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please note our latest check-in time is 11pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely location, great room, excellent food.
Fabulous accommodation with stunning views!
My husband and I stayed at the Griffin Inn around a wedding we attended in Haywards Heath and we couldn't have chosen a better place.
Although we didn't eat anything except for our breakfast (the black pudding was yum!), the food smelt delicious and the pub was absolutely packed even at almost 10pm when we arrived. The views at the back of the garden, overlooking the 'East Sussex Serengeti' was impressive, and although we had a small room, it had all we needed, with a lovely roll top, deep bath... Highly recommended.