- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"The stay at the Griffin Inn could not have been better. The welcome and courteous approach from the friendly staff made us feel very at home..."
"Lovely location, great room, excellent food...."
"My husband and I stayed at the Griffin Inn around a wedding we attended in Haywards Heath and we couldn't have chosen a better place. Althou..."
"My room was clean, comfortable and roomy with good quality bedding and towels and a lovely roll top bath. Nice touches such as bath robes an..."
"The building is full of period charm and well maintained. My room had a bath, with a hand shower and a very comfortable four poster bed. Ple..."
About the hotel
The Griffin Inn is a 16th century inn situated in the beautiful and historic, unspoiled village of Fletching which is close to many famous National Trust properties and other places of interest. We have 13 individually designed and decorated bedrooms all with ensuite facilities. We have a renowned restaurant as well as an excellent “bar” menu which can be served in our lovely garden with sloping lawns on sunny days.
The view from our garden is second to none. An acclaimed wine list and selection of local Sussex ales including the famous Harvey’s of Lewes. The Griffin Inn has recently been awarded 4 ½ stars out of a possible 5 by the on-line Trip Advisor site as well as many accolades in other leading guides. Please note our latest check-in time is 11pm.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/10/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please note our latest check-in time is 11pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
86% would recommend it to a friend
Overnight Stay in Bluebell Room for Bluebell Railway Golden Arrow Experience
The stay at the Griffin Inn could not have been better.
The welcome and courteous approach from the friendly staff made us feel very at home. The staff helped with every aspect of our stay, including booking us a Taxi to and from the Bluebell Railway Golden Arrow Experience. The Real Ale served at the Griffin Inn is well worth a visit on its own. The Inn bars are really warm and cosy with lovely log fires. Our Bluebell Room was perfect and the DVD library for use for entertainment in the Room was very good. The Four Poster Bed was very comfortable with an excellent Duvet and nice soft pillows. Bathroom was perfect with very hot running water. The Griffin Inn is highly recommended for any people who wish to stay in Fletching or wish to tour the area.
Lovely location, great room, excellent food.