- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"My room was clean, comfortable and roomy with good quality bedding and towels and a lovely roll top bath. Nice touches such as bath robes an..."
"The building is full of period charm and well maintained. My room had a bath, with a hand shower and a very comfortable four poster bed. Ple..."
"I will certainly stay here again if I need a bed in the area. The room was fine but personally I could do with more than 2 teabags for a nig..."
"A very quaint and pretty, small hotel/pub with rooms in a beautiful village. It is set in lovely gardens with an amazing view.It is full of..."
"We were in area for a wedding and decided to stay somewhere nice to make a weekend of it, the Griffin Inn did not disappointment - the room..."
About the hotel
The Griffin Inn is a 16th century inn situated in the beautiful and historic, unspoiled village of Fletching which is close to many famous National Trust properties and other places of interest. We have 13 individually designed and decorated bedrooms all with ensuite facilities. We have a renowned restaurant as well as an excellent “bar” menu which can be served in our lovely garden with sloping lawns on sunny days.
The view from our garden is second to none. An acclaimed wine list and selection of local Sussex ales including the famous Harvey’s of Lewes. The Griffin Inn has recently been awarded 4 ½ stars out of a possible 5 by the on-line Trip Advisor site as well as many accolades in other leading guides. Please note our latest check-in time is 11pm.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/10/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please note our latest check-in time is 11pm. The LateRooms.com rates for The Griffin Inn in UCKFIELD are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Charming Country Inn
My room was clean, comfortable and roomy with good quality bedding and towels and a lovely roll top bath.
Nice touches such as bath robes and good quality toiletries. The menu was good and realistically priced. I ordered fish, which was cooked to perfection. The location is very peaceful, which makes for a good night's sleep. The garden looks wonderful - better in summer, no doubt.
Coaching Inn with character
The building is full of period charm and well maintained.
My room had a bath, with a hand shower and a very comfortable four poster bed. Plenty of room to move, clean and sympathetically decorated. Toiletries in the bathroom of high quality. The menu was good and reasonably priced, with an excellent choice of wines. The staff were friendly and attentive and also very busy. Owing to this, small details were sometimes overlooked. Breakfast was well presented and well cooked, with a good choice. All in all, an enjoyable stay and extremely good value for money.