- 14 guest reviews
"Excellent all round...."
"A last minute booking wanting a nice room perhaps i spent a lot more than i would of normally but the room we had was definitely out of this..."
"Pleasant and helpful staff clean and comfy rooms and good food...."
"The staff were great. Friendly and very helpful. Our room was huge and extremely comfortable...."
About the hotel
The Roundabout Hotel steeped in history and olde world charm was designed by Reginald Wells in 1925. Trained as a sculptor at the Royal College of Art in the 1890s, Reginald moved to Storrington with a dream of creating “the perfect English village”. He went onto achieve that dream, building more than 30 cottages in an estate that became known as Roundabouts.
In early 2012, the hotel was refurbished to a high standard and now boasts a mixture of original features which sit in perfect harmony with its recent enhancements. This country house hotel has been awarded the 4 Star AA Guest Accommodation Certificate. It has 26 Ensuite bedrooms which include charming, superior and luxury suites. There is a private resident’s lounge, a large comfy bar with exposed beams and open fires, which also provides access to the terrace and gardens, an a la carte restaurant, breakfast room, private dining and additional reception and meeting rooms. Flat screen televisions, free Wi-Fi throughout, tea/coffee making facilities, bottled water, toiletries and Egyptian cotton bed lined are all part of the luxury that is offered at The Roundabout. All rooms are non-smoking From the leaded light windows and feature turrets the beautiful Sussex countryside can be viewed. An idyllic spot, in West Chiltington, the Roundabout Hotel is the perfect haven for those wanting to escape the hullabaloo of today’s life. Cyclists can explore the local area; guests can enjoy nature walks or visit the local village church which is adorned with paintings dating back to the 12th century. Despite this semi-rural picturesque location, Gatwick is only 40 minutes away with Storrington, Worthing, Brighton, Fontwell and Goodwood are all easily accessible.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 2 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent all round.