- 27 guest reviews
"The room had a great view of the Sussex Downs. The breakfast was excellent. Parking fine & free just opposite the main entrance of hotel. Ho..."
"We stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago and were not impressed, but on this trip all the other hotels were full so we decided to give..."
"Stayed the one night, had a lovely room, was looked after by all the staff, decided to eat in the restaurant,food was excellent. Will visit..."
"A pleasant welcome. Attractive comfy and very clean accodation. Lovely setting. Food also lovely. What more can you ask for. Thank you...."
"The staff were friendly and helpful..."
About the hotel
The Chequers Hotel is a small gem nestling on the edge of the south downs in the village of Pulborough. Less than half a mile from the railway station with regular trains via Gatwick airport to London and free parking. The Chequers Hotel is ideal for the business traveller who wants a quiet spot to unwind at the end of a busy day or the leisure traveller visiting the various attractions in the area, such as Pulborough Brooks, Parham House, Petworth House, Goodwood and Fontwell to name a few.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 01/01/2024 - All prices are based on two people sharing a double bed. A further £20 will be added for a third person in the room of any age or the room being used as a twin. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Room with a view
The room had a great view of the Sussex Downs.
The breakfast was excellent. Parking fine & free just opposite the main entrance of hotel. However , a separate bathroom & shower across the landing although locked & secured by key left a
lot to be desired & was somewhat inconvenient.
A hidden gem
We stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago and were not impressed, but on this trip all the other hotels were full so we decided to give it a go.
Wow, what a difference, we had a fabulous room, the breakfast was ample, fresh and delicious. Could not fault anything, highly recommended.