- 28 guest reviews
"The cheerful welcome and friendly service is particularly noteworthy. Nothing is too much trouble. The choice of food in the restaurant suit..."
"Excellent hotel. Comfy bed. Lovely double aspect room with views across the countryside. Excellent service. Good food. A wonderful retreat...."
"Fantastic hotel. Lovely hosts, great service. We will come back!!!..."
"We had a lovely stay. Really nice room, great food and welcoming hosts...."
"It was a very old quaint hotel with sloping floors and very low llintle on the door into the annex in my room. It was well heated and a bonu..."
About the hotel
The Chequers Hotel is a small gem nestling on the edge of the south downs in the village of Pulborough. Less than half a mile from the railway station with regular trains via Gatwick airport to London and free parking. The Chequers Hotel is ideal for the business traveller who wants a quiet spot to unwind at the end of a busy day or the leisure traveller visiting the various attractions in the area, such as Pulborough Brooks, Parham House, Petworth House, Goodwood and Fontwell to name a few.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Chequers Hotel Pulborough in PULBOROUGH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent quality in a relaxed atmosphere and wonderful garden and location.
The cheerful welcome and friendly service is particularly noteworthy.
Nothing is too much trouble. The choice of food in the restaurant suited us very well and was not overly pretentious. My wife and I would most certainly visit again, whether to dine or stay.
Chequers Hotel Pulborough
Comfy bed. Lovely double aspect room with views across the countryside. Excellent service. Good food. A wonderful retreat.