This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Almost hidden, you will find the hotel centrally located overlooking Newquay Bay and Great Western Beach where we are totally free from passing traffic and noise - but just a minute's easy walk to Newquay's many shops and amenities. Right on the sea edge, the Trebarwith Hotel's position in the Cornish Riviera is unrivalled, offering spacious sea views from our Restaurant, Bar and Lounges with private walkway from our terraced gardens onto the Great Western Beach. Just a few miles from Newquay we have the famous Eden Project, Falmouth National Maritime Museum, many display gardens and National Trust properties.
Farm and amusement parks such as Crealy Cornwall and Dairy Land are a short distance from the hotel and easily accessible by car or bus. Newquay offers a wide choice of beaches to explore and the calmer shores of south coast of Cornwall are just a short drive away. For a day out shopping Truro city centre has arrange of high street shops and independent traders with weekly farmers market offering the best of fresh Cornish produce and regular arts and crafts exhibitions in its many galleries.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet