- 7 guest reviews
"On arrival the receptionist was welcoming, efficient and professional. The room was a good size, haas the amenities I wanted, was clean and..."
"Very lovely hotel the only thing is that me and my partner was a young couple and the hotel was mainly elderly but other than that I will de..."
"The hotel had a special 'laterooms' room which I found hot, stuffy and has no view. The table allocated for breakfast was in a back section..."
"Hotel was ideally located opposite the pier. It is a large traditional hotel with parking to the rear. Good value for the money...."
About the hotel
Boasting Grade 2 listing status, The Burlington Hotel is a grand and impressive hotel, ideally situated on Eastbourne’s picturesque seafront. The hotel overlooks the spectacular Carpet Gardens and Victorian pier and is within comfortable walking distance of the town’s wide variety of shops and local theatres as well as the seafront. One of our largest hotels, the Burlington has 161 bedrooms including many with spectacular sea views and the opportunity to upgrade to a Superior or Premier room.
The restaurant has been recently refurbished and there is also a well appointed bar and coffee lounge serving refreshments throughout the day. Located at the base of the beautiful South Downs, Eastbourne has enough to keep the most enthusiastic visitor busy with abundant history, numerous scenic castles and lots of places of interest to see. The Burlington Hotel has limited car parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 17/08/2012 to 02/01/2020 - Please note that on-site parking at the Burlington Hotel will be charged at a rate of £5 per vehicle, per day. Parking will be subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be prebooked. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
71% would recommend it to a friend
On arrival the receptionist was welcoming, efficient and professional.
The room was a good size, haas the amenities I wanted, was clean and the window opened. The hotel was right on the sea front, near restaurants and the shopping centre.
Lovely lovely place
Very lovely hotel the only thing is that me and my partner was a young couple and the hotel was mainly elderly but other than that I will defo be staying there again EXCELLENT