- 40 guest reviews
"Classy hotel. Friendly staff. Only negative of our stay was the heating - very hot room...."
"The only downside was the shared bathroom. Missed that on the booking somy mistake. But wouldn't have booked if I had noticed it. Tripping a..."
"Very nice, welcoming from the doorsteo entering the property, would gladly return...."
"Staff were friendly and helpful, thanks!..."
"Parking was an issue. Room ok- Windows rattled in wind. Nearby eateries very good I didn't pay the extra for continental breakfast..."
About the hotel
Located on St. Pauls Road, Clifton, Bristol, The Regency Bristol Hotel truly lives up to its name. Dating from Victorian times, our newly-refurbished hotel blends classic period charm with the very best in contemporary comforts.
Whether you are staying on business or taking a well-earned break, your comfort and well being is paramount to us. Our friendly, professional and dedicated team are committed to making your stay with us a memorable one. The Regency Bristol provides 30 guest rooms and suites of various sizes, all of which have been newly-refurbished to the highest standards (including free WiFi) to ensure your stay is relaxing and enjoyable. During your stay, you can unwind in the Shisha Bar, with its beautiful-heated canopies and outdoor terraces. The hotel serves continental breakfast at an additional charge and this can can be booked through reception upon arrival. The Hotel is ideally situated within walking distance of the City's main attractions. These include The Cabot Circus Shopping Centre, the theatre district and the famous Bristol Harbourside, as well as many other Events and Attractions. Due to the Hotel's Grade II listed status and layout there are no lift facilities; however our concierge service is there to help make your stay easy and hassle free. Room deposit of £100. 00 will be required upon check in
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/06/2015 to 31/12/2024 - All card details provided are pre-authorised to check the validity of the card provided, if the card is declined for any reason your booking may be cancelled. Room deposit of £100. 00 will be required The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Nice staff but...
The staff were very helpful and polite.
However the bed was not good - could feel the springs through the mattress - and I ended sleeping on the floor. The breakfast was mediocre.
Friendly staff. Only negative of our stay was the heating - very hot room.