- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Overall it was a well run operation, the hotel is basic but functional and the rooms are of a good size, but could do with some refurbishmen..."
"This is a very clean, very comfortable and very friendly hotel. I would recommend it to anyone visiting the Newbury/Thatcham area. We shall..."
"Amazing food and very welcoming staff..."
"We were upgraded to a deluxe room after reporting a faulty tap (no water) inside the bathroom of the allocated room. Breakfast was on occasi..."
"stayed here to visit my husband who is working nearby...the hotel staff were super friendly and went out of their way to accomodate us and o..."
About the hotel
The West Grange Hotel is a friendly hotel ideally located on the A4 between Reading & Newbury. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens, with a picturesque courtyard hidden in the centre. The hotel has a lift which provides easy access to all floors.
This hotel is completely non smoking.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Not great value for money..
Small room, we had a double, too much furniture.
Very dark, lamp and a light not working. For £80 a night I expect to be able to watch more than Encore TV. That was it encore only, stayed in a travelodge for far less to get that and a far bigger cleaner room. Bath had hairs and a smear of something. Not noisy at all though which was good. Reception came up to reboot the wi-fi efficiently when that didn't work. Overall not a good experience.
Good VFM except for the TV
Overall it was a well run operation, the hotel is basic but functional and the rooms are of a good size, but could do with some refurbishment.
The TV was older than the ark and simply didn't work properly, the duty man tried to fix it but only managed the picture and not the sound.