- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Reception staff very friendly and helpfull could not fault them. Restaurant very busy the second morning the stuff could have been a little..."
"Everything was spot on , nice room , good breakfast...."
"After complaining to management we were told they were aware of the iasue and it was work in progress. Apparently the member of staff was ta..."
"Very clean and staff were very helpful and friendly..."
"Overall it was a well run operation, the hotel is basic but functional and the rooms are of a good size, but could do with some refurbishmen..."
About the hotel
The West Grange Hotel is a friendly hotel ideally located on the A4 between Reading & Newbury. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens, with a picturesque courtyard hidden in the centre. The hotel has a lift which provides easy access to all floors.
This hotel is completely non smoking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Best Western West Grange
Reception staff very friendly and helpfull could not fault them.
Restaurant very busy the second morning the stuff could have been a little bit more efficient I had to ask for tea and coffee twice as they for got to get it, and also had to ask for more orange juice and bread as they were empty. But otherwise it was good.
Everything was spot on , nice room , good breakfast.