- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"After complaining to management we were told they were aware of the iasue and it was work in progress. Apparently the member of staff was ta..."
"Very clean and staff were very helpful and friendly..."
"Overall it was a well run operation, the hotel is basic but functional and the rooms are of a good size, but could do with some refurbishmen..."
"This is a very clean, very comfortable and very friendly hotel. I would recommend it to anyone visiting the Newbury/Thatcham area. We shall..."
"Amazing food and very welcoming staff..."
About the hotel
The West Grange Hotel is a friendly hotel ideally located on the A4 between Reading & Newbury. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens, with a picturesque courtyard hidden in the centre. The hotel has a lift which provides easy access to all floors.
This hotel is completely non smoking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
The level of service given at breakfast was poor
After complaining to management we were told they were aware of the iasue and it was work in progress.
Apparently the member of staff was taken on by a previous manager and they are aware there are issues with attitude.
Very clean and staff were very helpful and friendly