About the hotel
The Congress & Sports Hotel Olsanka Prague is centrally located in Prague's Žižkov district, renowned for its rich nightlife, numerous cafes, bars and artists. The hotel is directly adjacent to the historic city center, and is an ideal starting point for your stay in Prague. A tram and bus stop are right outside the hotel and offer fast, quality connections directly to the city center by day and night.
Some examples of the most attractive tourist sites within walking distance from the hotel are the Žižkov Television Tower, the National Memorial on Vítkov Hill and the Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus on the square of Jiřího z Poděbrad. The hotel offers 610 beds with varying types of rooms, consisting of single or double standard rooms, Lux with terraces and views of the city or for guests looking for a unique experience our art deco Superior rooms. In addition, guest family apartments are available for 3-4 persons. Most rooms are non-smoking, however in order to accommodate our smoking guests, two floors are smoking. Each room is equipped with comfortable furniture, satellite TV, a direct dial telephone, wireless high-speed internet access and a newly renovated bathroom with bathtub (or shower) and toilet.
- 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Badminton , Table Tennis , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Quite poor experience, but it's cheap
The location isn't the worst, but you'll have to use transport to get anywhere worth seeing.
The rooms are good for the price and tidy, unfortunately they are not well ventilated and they get really hot in the night, which caused me trouble to sleep, while you cannot open the window because it's noisy outside. The staff seem to not care much about the guests, they gave me feeling I'm interrupting them. The food is absolutely horrible. The breakfast was so bad, I couldn't eat it for the second day. I don't recommend it if you're in Prague for tourism because it'll break the positive experience.