- 1 guest reviews
"Nice lobby and a small bar price ok in bar reception was clean and tidy and staff smart in appearance our room was a bit tired but ok, the t..."
About the hotel
The Congress & Sports Hotel Olsanka Prague is centrally located in Prague's Žižkov district, renowned for its rich nightlife, numerous cafes, bars and artists. The hotel is directly adjacent to the historic city center, and is an ideal starting point for your stay in Prague. A tram and bus stop are right outside the hotel and offer fast, quality connections directly to the city center by day and night.
Some examples of the most attractive tourist sites within walking distance from the hotel are the Žižkov Television Tower, the National Memorial on Vítkov Hill and the Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus on the square of Jiřího z Poděbrad. The hotel offers 610 beds with varying types of rooms, consisting of single or double standard rooms, Lux with terraces and views of the city or for guests looking for a unique experience our art deco Superior rooms. In addition, guest family apartments are available for 3-4 persons. Most rooms are non-smoking, however in order to accommodate our smoking guests, two floors are smoking. Each room is equipped with comfortable furniture, satellite TV, a direct dial telephone, wireless high-speed internet access and a newly renovated bathroom with bathtub (or shower) and toilet.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Badminton , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
front of hotel under going renovations
Nice lobby and a small bar price ok in bar
reception was clean and tidy and staff smart in appearance
our room was a bit tired but ok, the toilet and shower was outside your room but in a private entrance to your room, ( a bit unusual) but not a big problem
breakfast was nice and a lot of choices
great for trolly bus to centre only 5 stops away , and the stop is right in front of the hotel
my biggest gripe about this hotel is the parking fee for your car ( a complete rip off in my opinion )
€20 for a night in the garage under the hotel, while I was there the garage was full but you can park outside the hotel on some tarmac but you are still charged the same money as the garage fee