- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Staff are super friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The meals vouchers are worth having £10 worth of food and d..."
"Very helpful and friendly reception. The room was clean and basic Travelodge. Television reception was good with a good picture. Also free W..."
"I cannot praise the reception staff enough at Days Inn Hamilton and the lady in the Road Chef who cooked a delicious breakfast. I would cert..."
"The reception staff we friendly and couldn't do enough to help...."
"First time we stayed here and all I can say is it was fantastic definitely be booking in again very soon..."
About the hotel
Days Inn have 14 great locations across the UK, our Hamilton hotel is ideally situated to be perfect for business, personal, families or just a quick overnighter if you’re stuck. The Days Inn hotel in Hamilton is guaranteed to be comfortable, clean and well equipped. Perfect for that good night’s sleep you need.
All the rooms at the hotel in Hamilton have great quality made up beds, en-suite bathrooms fully equipped with everything you need. On site in our Hamilton Hotel you will find free Wi-Fi access for all guests. In the morning of your stay, the Hamilton hotel set out a vast array of breakfast options, everything from continental breakfasts to full English or even a coffee and a snack in Costa. To book your stay at our Hamilton hotel, the simplest option is to use our reservations form at the top left of every page, once your all booked in leave the paper work to us and relax In the thought that the hotel in Hamilton will be ready for your arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Staff are super friendly and helpful.
Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The meals vouchers are worth having £10 worth of food and drink for £7.50, can be used at the Roadchef or Costa on site.
Very helpful and friendly reception.
The room was clean and basic Travelodge. Television reception was good with a good picture. Also free Wi-Fi which is a major plus. The bathroom was very clean. One quibble were that there was only one chair, and that was broken. Two decent chairs would have made a big difference to the comfort of the room. However, the bed was comfortable, although I thought the duvet was a bit thin - perhaps it was a summer weight.