- 1 guest reviews
"Quaint, tastefully modernised in keeping with the age of the building. There are several downstairs rooms for people with limited mobility,..."
About the hotel
Jan and Annie wish you a warm welcome to the HOTEL BOTERHUIS. We are located in the historic centre, about 120 yards from the main market place. All medieval worthwhile sightseeing is within walking distance from the hotel.
Showing Friday 12 February 2016 to Saturday 13 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/12/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Please note that with immediate effect a tourist tax has been introduced for the city of Brugge payable directly to the hotel and not included in the room rate of 2.12 euros per person per night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A happy break in Bruges
Quaint, tastefully modernised in keeping with the age of the building.
There are several downstairs rooms for people with limited mobility, our room was accessed by a spiral staircase which caused us no problems but could be a challenge for some. We had a great time, easy access to the Grand Markt and Bruges is a delightful city. We would be happy to go again. Handy underground parking within 50 metres. Reccomended!