"Good location with easy access to transport and shopping. Helpful staff and room cleaned daily. Breakfast is in next door Cafe and service w..."
About the hotel
Marrison Hotel is a new, contemporary hotel located along Beach Road, located just minutes away from the popular Bugis Village, Bugis Junction, Suntec City and National Library. Given it's prime location and close proximity to the Bugis MRT station, the hotel offers comfortable accommodation at affordable prices beyond your comprehension. The hotel's guests, foodies and shopaholics alike, will find themselves treated to many unforgettable gourmet dining options as there is an array of trendy cafes, eateries, pubs and restaurants located within the surroundings of the hotel.
Guests can also access to the public transport and be transported to many places of interests such as Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, Sentosa, Universal Studio, Chinatown and Little India that are located within minutes of ride away.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
The room is a bit small
The room is a bit small
Good Quality budget hotel
Good location with easy access to transport and shopping.
Helpful staff and room cleaned daily. Breakfast is in next door Cafe and service was grumpy and food meagre. Caters more for asians or middle east but good eating nearby. Next street seems to be the 'Hot Pot' centre for Asia - very popular but food courts all over Bugis malls & streets.