This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The four-star Mosaique Hotel is located in the heart of Abu Tig Marina North Basin in El Gouna- the little Venice of the Red Sea. The hotel is new - opening November 2010. Arabesque style architecture with a Moroccan flair and cool decor provide a relaxing atmosphere for guests.
All the rooms are surrounding the pool area and offer either Pool view or Marina view. The rooms are spacious and all have a private terrace/balcony some with direct pool-access. Mosaique hotel is conveniently situated in the north part of El Gouna who offers a wide variety of dining and shopping venues. El Gouna also offers a large selection of water sports and land sports. The hotel provides direct access to the northern beaches ideal for sun and adventure seekers.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Massage, Tennis Courts
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Doctor on call, Porter
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 28/06/2014 to 30/12/2022 - Christmas Dinner on 24.12: Euro 60.00 per person-Optional. Compulsory New Year Gala Dinner on 31.12: Euro 80.00 per person. Children from 3 to 12 y 50% discount. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet